Problem with list of pages in a custom property
Author Message
 Problem with list of pages in a custom property

I would like a custom property to be a fixed list of page names. To
accomplish that I use a user-defined cell, which I updated using the
PageAdded, BeforePageDeleted, and PageChanged events. That works pretty
well, I see the list of pages in my combo box.

My problem is, that when you delete pages, you can choose to "update
page names", which renumbers the pages, but Visio does not fire the
PageChanged event after the renumbering (is that a bug?).

I could, of course, make the rename myself, but I cannot see in the
BeforePageChanged event handler whether the user has chosen to update
the page names or not.

Is the a way to solve this problem?

Torben

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 04:26:41 GMT

1. Custom property page problems

2. Problems adding custom property pages

3. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

4. COM Addin for Custom Property Page

5. Setting shape custom prop to page's property

6. fixed list of a custom property limits.(help!)

7. Dropdown box in Custom ComboBox List and ItemData Properties

8. Dropdown box in Custom ComboBox List and ItemData Properties

9. Custom control property page

10. tab strip custom properties page appearing in my finished exe

11. custom properties in file list box

12. Dropdown box in Custom ComboBox List and ItemData Properties