Looping through contact list
Author Message
 Looping through contact list

Here is the situation:

    I have a contact list of ~50000 clients. There are times that I need to
update these in a mass way that all clients will need to be opened.  I have tried
this way

cnt = myItems.count
for i = 1 to cnt
  Set myItem = myItems(i)

unfortunatly this crashes after ~8000 clients.  I thought of using
myItems.SetColumns but the form is a custom form and some fields are not being
found.

Any thoughts???
Thanks in advance,
J.

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:59:38 GMT
 Looping through contact list
Try looping this way:

For Each myItem in myItems
    ...do stuff on myItem...
Next

--
Phil Seeman,
TeamScope Software

Here is the situation:

    I have a contact list of ~50000 clients. There are times that I need to
update these in a mass way that all clients will need to be opened.  I have
tried
this way

cnt = myItems.count
for i = 1 to cnt
  Set myItem = myItems(i)

unfortunatly this crashes after ~8000 clients.  I thought of using
myItems.SetColumns but the form is a custom form and some fields are not
being
found.

Any thoughts???
Thanks in advance,
J.

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:55:09 GMT

1. Distribution List or Contact- Identifying each in a Loop

2. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

3. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

4. NEWBIE: to delete distrbution list from contact list

5. How To Loop Through Contact Fields

6. just want to loop through a contacts folder

7. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

8. Outlook 2002 Contact List/Address Book

9. importing excel list into outlook contacts

10. Outlook Contact list

11. sending personalized message to all in contact list

12. Running through a list of contacts