Send Report using Send Object HTML Format
Author Message
 Send Report using Send Object HTML Format

Hello:

Basically, I am trying to send out Access report using
email that would contain the formatting features.

I was trying to use ACFormat HTML.  The problem with this
method is that it creates one html file for each page of
the report and there is no link between pages.  It
generates next, previous, last and first tags but they
don't work.   So users would need to open each file
seperately.. must be another way.

I would appreciate your thougths and suggestions on that.

Thanks.

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:31:15 GMT

1. help send reports in html formats by email

2. sending HTML-Mail with images and not using ActiveDocument.send

3. Sending HTML format in Email messages using SMTP prototocal

4. Send E-Mail using HTML format...

5. HTML format when sending email using MAPI Control

6. embedding an image to send w/ html format

7. Losing HTML Formatting in Send Window

8. Send Email in HTML format

9. Send formatted HTML emails via vba

10. Help! Send email as HTML format from Excel

11. Problem with attachments sending mails in HTML format

12. sending an email in html format