will be on 3 weeks vacation
Author Message
 will be on 3 weeks vacation

Hope your trip is enjoyable.  I always look to your posts as strong advice.
I think this newsgroup is lacking somewhat without your wisdom.

Quote:
> Have a good one. The group will definitely miss you while you are gone.
> Ron

> > Hi guys

> > It has been a great experience participating in this news group. The
> > innovative enhancements that people have been trying to induce into
> Project
> > using VBA is really impressive.

> > I will be visiting India on vacation and will be returning to Atlanta
> after
> > 3 weeks and would not be able to participate in the discussions during
the
> > period (which I consider as my loss).

> > Regards
> > Venkata Krishna

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Your Vacation in SE Asia

2. Need Vacation, Need $$$$

3. Vacation Money

4. Mexico Beach House Vacation trade (or $$) for VBA-ADO cyber consulting

5. Tracking Employee Vacation Time in Outlook

6. Vacation Macros

7. TimeScaleData to check vacations in a resource calendar

8. Need a macros to produce vacation report

9. vacation ?

10. Vacations on Beautiful cape cod

11. DLL Experts on Vacation?

12. Global Const on vacation - what happened?