Visio 2K Custom Properties Drop-Down
Author Message
 Visio 2K Custom Properties Drop-Down

Can someone please help with this situation. I've created a Visio
SmartShape which I'll be using as a Stencil, with five custom
Properties fields. The first field in the Custom dialog box is a
drop-down box to select a type of switch, which when OK'd changes the
shape on the screen. The other four fields are associated with the
type of switch selected in field one. A type of switch may contain
only one of the additional properties whereas another may contain all
four. What I'd like to do is display only the fields associated with
each switch type when it is selected in the drop-down box.

Has someone out there already done something similar to this which
they're willing to share OR maybe there's an expert that can work this
out for me.

Thank you all for your assistance.....

Tez

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:09:22 GMT
[...]

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:12:10 GMT
 Visio 2K Custom Properties Drop-Down
Sorry for the late reply.  Look here

http://www.design-drawing.com/visio/depend.htm

for an example of how to solve your problem of creating
dependancies while inputting the custom properties.

Peter

Quote:

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:47:31 GMT

1. property with custom drop down menu for optional values

2. Visio 2k compatability with visio 5.0

3. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

4. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

5. VBA code to go to a bookmarked drop down goes to wrong drop down

6. Custom Properties---- Visio 5 Pro

7. Behavior of drop-down list TopIndex property

8. Recreate the drop down properties list

9. Drop-Down property setting in ActiveX Controls

10. dropping shapes w/ custom properties HELP

11. Dropping shapes through VBA with shape Custom Properties setting ASK =True

12. Dropdown box in Custom ComboBox List and ItemData Properties