Trouble storing Time
Author Message
 Trouble storing Time

I am in the same boat, but need to do the opposite.  Although, I don't
want the time to be imported.

I'm storing a date/time value in a field and attempting to access via
CGI script on the web.  When the script brings up the date/time, the
value is showing as "year-day-month  00:00:00".  But I don't want the
time to show...is there a way to truncate it or change the way the date
is stored in Access?

Please help.

--
Paul R. Mesker
System Engineer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble storing Time

2. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

3. Having trouble learning how to call stored procedures.

4. Crystal 8.5 - troubles with passing strings as stored procedure parameters

5. Trouble with stored procedures in data environment

6. Stored procedure parameter trouble

7. Trouble populating recordset from stored procedure in VB

8. Trouble passing parameters to a stored procedure in ADO

9. First time callback trouble

10. trouble with converting and adding times

11. trouble inserting date and time

12. Have troubles with a Date/Time field in access