Spellcheck Locked Form Fill-in with Macro
Author Message
 Spellcheck Locked Form Fill-in with Macro

I need to be able to offer spellchecking within a locked
form fill-in doc.

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:35:54 GMT
 Spellcheck Locked Form Fill-in with Macro
Hi, Sandra,

See http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/SpellcheckProtectDoc.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Quote:
> I need to be able to offer spellchecking within a locked
> form fill-in doc.

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:57:22 GMT
 Spellcheck Locked Form Fill-in with Macro
Thank you Jay! It worked great on my hard drive, however I
need this WORD Fill-in posted to an intranet where users
can fill it out through IE5.0. When I tried uploading the
file I could not use shortcut "F7" to run the
SpellChecking macro, nor can I see any of the WORD
toolbars. Any suggestions?

Quote:

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 02:47:14 GMT

1. caps lock always on when filling in forms

2. Fill fields with macro in On Line form

3. SpellCheck Macro causes dialog buttons to freeze

4. Macro spellcheck not picking up misspelled words

5. MSWord Spellchecking forms (Visual BAsic question)

6. Forms and Spellcheck

7. Spellcheck a protected form

8. forms and spellcheck

9. Spellcheck form fields in Word 97 with VBA

10. Login to other websites automatically (forms filling in other forms)

11. Fill To and From Field Using a Macro

12. printing macro which includes fill in field