Sending a delayed email and have the time sent at the delayed time
Author Message
 Sending a delayed email and have the time sent at the delayed time

Hello,

I'll try to be clearer than my subject.

I send a delayed email at 12:00 for a delay of four hours. When it is
actually sent out of my outbox, the "Sent" field reads 12:00 not 4:00.

Is there a way the Sent time could 4:00 and not the time I hit the Send
button (12:00)?

I am trying to "manage expectations" as they say. If I finish a report too
early it doesn't look good. I know it is really silly, but it would help me
out.

I would be very comfortable with a VBA solution.

Thanks for your help.

-Rob

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:00:12 GMT
 Sending a delayed email and have the time sent at the delayed time
save it to drafts and set a reminder to send at 4...

or use task scheduler to send it at 4...
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
www.cdolive.com

> Hello,

> I'll try to be clearer than my subject.

> I send a delayed email at 12:00 for a delay of four hours. When it is
> actually sent out of my outbox, the "Sent" field reads 12:00 not 4:00.

> Is there a way the Sent time could 4:00 and not the time I hit the Send
> button (12:00)?

> I am trying to "manage expectations" as they say. If I finish a report too
> early it doesn't look good. I know it is really silly, but it would help
me
> out.

> I would be very comfortable with a VBA solution.

> Thanks for your help.

> -Rob

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:54:42 GMT

1. Delayed email send in Outlook 2000 - PLEASE HELP!

2. Time delays and usual times

3. Outlook- Delayed sending and receiving

4. Send Delay

5. Time Delays

6. Time Delay, close current form, open new form

7. Time Delay within procedure

8. How to give Time delay in VBA

9. Micro-Second time delays...

10. Creating exact time delays