Synchronizing/exporting contacts into Public Folder
Author Message
 Synchronizing/exporting contacts into Public Folder

I'm trying to figure out a way to take contacts from various mailboxes
and public folders that all have the same category field and export
them to a single public folder - I want to be able to do this either
through a vbs script file or a custom form, which then will export the
contacts from that public folder into a mail merge document or excel
file. The first part is trying to access user's mailboxes and copy
certain contacts into a public folder, does this have to be done on
the exchange server (like in a vbs file)?

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:48:55 GMT

1. Public Folder Contact folders.

2. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

3. How do I add a contact to a public folder programatically

4. Resolve Contact to Public Folder

5. Need sample code for read public folder contact into access

6. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

7. Create New Contact in Public Folder

8. Referring to Items in Public (Contacts) Folder

9. Creating Contacts in a Public Folder

10. Error copying a public Contact folder within Outlook 2000 SR1

11. Public Contacts Folder

12. Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP