Word '97 Line Number in VB 6.0
Author Message
 Word '97 Line Number in VB 6.0

I am writing an output file directly into a MS Word '97 document from
a VB 6.0 database application.  The only problem I can't locate an
answer for is obtaining a current line number from Word.  Does anyone
know how to get the current page line position (number) at the
insertion point from Word accessable to VB code?

Many Thanks in advance.

Wayne L. Welpe

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Word '97 Line Number in VB 6.0
Hi Wayne,

I think you should look into the command Word.Selection.Information and
check out the different information fields offered by this command.

Hope this helps.

Romain Voes

Quote:
> I am writing an output file directly into a MS Word '97 document from
> a VB 6.0 database application.  The only problem I can't locate an
> answer for is obtaining a current line number from Word.  Does anyone
> know how to get the current page line position (number) at the
> insertion point from Word accessable to VB code?

> Many Thanks in advance.

> Wayne L. Welpe

Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Word '97 Line Number from VB 6.0

2. Error referencing VB 6.0 ActiveX DLL from Word 97

3. Using Word 6.0 and Word 97 in the same app

4. My Word 97 macros don't run in Word 2000

5. VB's help compiler & Word 97

6. Access 97 Error Logging - Line Number

7. Finding current line number in Access 97 module

8. Visual Basic 6.0 and Word 97

9. Visual Basic 6.0 and Word 97

10. VBA run-time error 13 on Word '02 (or '97) exit

11. Determining file Version via VB(word 95, 97, Excel 95 97)

12. Change Monetary Number Amount Into Corresponding Monetary Word Amount - Access 97