Queryresult to diagram/circles
Author Message
 Queryresult to diagram/circles

Hi!
How should do to be able to present my queryreult in a fancy
diagrams/circles instead of boring and dull reports? Can I use the
functions in Excel in some way?

Regards
Thomas

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Queryresult to diagram/circles
If you've installed the full version of Access, a
diagram wizard should be available when you
select "New" in the database's Form or Report
tab. Access then uses MS Graph which is also
used by Excel. How fancy these diagrams gets
is another another discussion...

Also, the graph is just a control in the form/report
just like any other (text box, combo box...), so you
can add it from the control toolbar (the "more controls
tool") manually. The object's name is "Microsoft Chart
Control". Usually, it's a lot more convenient using the
wizard, though.

Rune.

Quote:

> Hi!
> How should do to be able to present my queryreult in a fancy
> diagrams/circles instead of boring and dull reports? Can I use the
> functions in Excel in some way?

> Regards
> Thomas

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ?Present a queryresult in an unbound subform??

2. SQLDMO QueryResults Object In VBscript

3. QueryResults Object

4. Can I draw a circle?

5. Circle?

6. How to jump out of this circle?