Addin context menu to amilitem
Author Message
 Addin context menu to amilitem

Hi,

How can I add a context menu (that runs a macro) to all mailitems? O:-)

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:53:54 GMT
 Addin context menu to amilitem
You can't. Context menus aren't exposed to the object model.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I add a context menu (that runs a macro) to all mailitems?

O:-)

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:43:51 GMT

1. Disable context menu or close context menu

2. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

3. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

4. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

5. Customised menu conflict with menu addin from other application

6. menu query (context menu on usercontrol)

7. Synchronise menus, toolbars, context menus etc.

8. Context Menus coming up first with Popup Menus

9. How to add a menu into the Explorer Context Menu

10. Right click menu (context menu?)

11. Context Menu Handlers disables standard menu items

12. Adding Menu Entries to Windows Context menu