Just Beginning.
Author Message
 Just Beginning.

I am just beginning to learn and code in VB / VBA.

Can any one suggest some good starting references.

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 06:53:29 GMT
 Just Beginning.
I like http://www.vbexplorer.com/

they have nice tutorials and the forums are generally pretty helpful.

Quote:
> I am just beginning to learn and code in VB / VBA.

> Can any one suggest some good starting references.

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 05:20:14 GMT

1. help: text justed in reports access

2. Add text to the beginning of an existing string

3. Beginning and ending dates of a specified week

4. not sure where to begin

5. I am beginning to get frustrated :(

6. 0 at the beginning of string

7. Beginning Access 2k VBA book question

8. Not too sure where to Begin MSAcess to Outlook

9. How to move to the beginning of a paragraph

10. Cannot begin using VBA

11. Printing Gantt-chart with defined begin and end dates

12. beginning automation question