keep copy of assigned Task on my list
Author Message
 keep copy of assigned Task on my list

Is there a way to programmatically assign a task adding the equivalent of
the form's checkbox "Keep a copy of Assigned Task on my Task List"?

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:16:36 GMT
 keep copy of assigned Task on my list
I haven't seen a way yet; sorry!  There's no CDO property either, as far as
I know.

--
Eric Legault, MCSD
ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

Quote:
> Is there a way to programmatically assign a task adding the equivalent of
> the form's checkbox "Keep a copy of Assigned Task on my Task List"?

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:35:10 GMT

1. Keep updated copy of this task on my task list

2. outlook task assign & keep updated copy problem

3. "Keep updated copy" of task

4. How do I keep an app from appearing in the TASK LIST

5. Adding tasks to a named task list

6. VBA task insert into an existing task list?

7. Hiding Task ID in Task List

8. need help on ending a task in windows task list

9. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

10. Removing a task from the WinNT task list...

11. To-do list (task list) and reminder

12. How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)