Could not open macro storage error.
Author Message
 Could not open macro storage error.

Hi

Win '98, Word '97

On only two workstations on our network the above run time error message is
being displayed (error no. 5981).

The macros are in the normal.dot & shared over the network.

They worked fine up until yesterday when I renamed the module that contains
the macros in the Organiser section of Templates & Add-ins.

Does anyone know where the info for this error is at microsoft web site,
because I've searched it, & couldn't find a thing?

If anyone can help me out I much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:09:37 GMT
 Could not open macro storage error.
Look at q247028

Sean

Quote:
> Hi

> Win '98, Word '97

> On only two workstations on our network the above run time error message
is
> being displayed (error no. 5981).

> The macros are in the normal.dot & shared over the network.

> They worked fine up until yesterday when I renamed the module that
contains
> the macros in the Organiser section of Templates & Add-ins.

> Does anyone know where the info for this error is at microsoft web site,
> because I've searched it, & couldn't find a thing?

> If anyone can help me out I much appreciate it.

> Thanks in advance

> Dave

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:30:22 GMT

1. Could not open macro storage error: 5891

2. 5981 could not open macro storage error

3. Error: 5981 Could not open macro storage

4. error - Could not open macro storage

5. 5981 Error : Could not open Macro Storage

6. error 5981 - could not open macro storage

7. Could not open macro storage error '5981' - one cure

8. could not open macro storage

9. Could Not Open Macro Storage

10. Could not open macro storage

11. Could not open macro storage!!!!!!!!!!

12. COULD NOT OPEN MACRO STORAGE