How to show toolbar before form is shown
Author Message
 How to show toolbar before form is shown

I use a startup procedure that loads a maximized form. This form is also
scaled to fit the current screen.resolution. It all works fine except that
the form shows and scales with the menubar in place then the toolbar is
shown and my form rescales again to fit the new window size.
I would like the menubar and toolbar to show before the form so that this
rescaling only takes place once.

Any help is appreciated.

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0 (32) and Toolbars disappearing when another form with a toolbar is shown

2. What am I missing in Data Report SHOW?

3. Ok im about to show how new i am to VB

4. What am I missing in Data Report SHOW?

5. Show and Show Dialog

6. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

7. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

8. Print shows blank fields, Preview shows actual data

9. Query ony showing *(All Columns) no columns are shown

10. ADO Updates to SQL Server not Showing, though records affected shows true

11. showing a from dynamically - "frmSample".show ?

12. Showing/Hiding toolbars