project integration with Outlook question
Author Message
 project integration with Outlook question

I posted a JPEG representation of what I want to make here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I saw that I could add an office 10 spreadsheet to an outlook task form and
would like to see if that concept could be applied with MS Project Gantt
Charts.

In particular, I would like to create a task form with a gantt table and
chart for entering the tasks of the project.

The reason is I work with a lot of people who manage many small projects and
use Outlook extensively. It would help them to manage their projects this
way.

Thanks for any help.

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:52:27 GMT

1. Question: VB / Word Integration Project

2. Question: VB / Word Integration Project

3. C# Project Integration in VB Solution

4. Integration of the REBAR in a VB4 Project

5. VB/MS Project Integration?

6. Crystal 8.5 Professional and integration in VB-Projects

7. Outlook to Project Question

8. Need design advice for service mngmnt sftwre based on outlook - access integration

9. Integration Outlook emails into a Database

10. Outlook 2000 Integration with FoxPro 8/9

11. Outlook Integration

12. Integration of Outlook Address Book and Word