If Then ElseIf Statements
Author Message
 If Then ElseIf Statements

I'm using If Then ElseIf Statements to execute more than one SendObject.
On a form, users have to enter a date range and click the desire check boxes.
Base on their selection(s) certain report(s) are sent to them.
On selection requiring more than one execution, only the first statement will
execute. I think it has something to do with the text box but I'm not certain.

When I test it with reports that do not require date range, more than one
statement execute beautifully.

How do I make Access remember the dates in the  text boxes for the second,
third and so on in SendObject?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 If Then ElseIf Statements
Could you post back with a sample of your code, so we can see what's going
on?  Is it possible you are misunderstanding the If/Then/ElseIf
construction, which sets up a series of mutually exclusive logic paths?

--

Dirk Goldgar
(remove NOSPAM from reply address)

Quote:
> I'm using If Then ElseIf Statements to execute more than one SendObject.
> On a form, users have to enter a date range and click the desire check
boxes.
> Base on their selection(s) certain report(s) are sent to them.
> On selection requiring more than one execution, only the first statement
will
> execute. I think it has something to do with the text box but I'm not
certain.

> When I test it with reports that do not require date range, more than one
> statement execute beautifully.

> How do I make Access remember the dates in the  text boxes for the second,
> third and so on in SendObject?

> Thanks for any suggestions.

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. nested if/elseif statements

2. Need confirmation about ElseIf statement

3. IF ELSEIF statements in VBScript?

4. Elseif Statements

5. if then elseif problem

6. Select case/if then elseif

7. Select Case Vs If - ElseIf

8. If Then ElseIf the solution to this bug?

9. Elseif Condition in Crystal Reports 4.6

10. If-Then-Elseif

11. If..Elseif vs. Select case

12. If..ElseIf..Else problem