finding text in a document and split document
Author Message
 finding text in a document and split document

Hello.

I have a document that I need to split to
4 or 5 different documents.
I am searching the document for a special text
and then I copy the text and paste it
in a new document.My problem is that
when I am looping the document the courser don't
go forward and he is pointing to the same point
every in loop.

Thank you for the help.

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:05:49 GMT
 finding text in a document and split document
Hi Mark,

Can you post the code that you're using?

Dave

Quote:
> Hello.

> I have a document that I need to split to
> 4 or 5 different documents.
> I am searching the document for a special text
> and then I copy the text and paste it
> in a new document.My problem is that
> when I am looping the document the courser don't
> go forward and he is pointing to the same point
> every in loop.

> Thank you for the help.

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:19:10 GMT

1. Find various text and copy the found text into different document

2. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

3. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

4. populating document properties from text in document

5. Macro to insert text or document into active document

6. Concerting word document to text document

7. Find text in Document

8. find text in a document, store for later use

9. Finding text in a document/

10. Macro with code to delete text until you find a specific word in a document

11. Find text in word document

12. Newbie: Finding text inside documents