Access Outlook Express Mail File (dbx and mbx)
Author Message
 Access Outlook Express Mail File (dbx and mbx)

Hi There!

I am looking for a solution to access OE files and to be able to read the
mails from a MS Access VB.
Please help me if you can. Any clue would be appreciated.

Thank You!
Mark

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:27:20 GMT

1. Process Outlook Express mail box (.mbx files)

2. Open Outlook Express .dbx Files with c# oder vb.net

3. ocx for dbx file (outlook express 5)

4. Outlook Express DBX file...

5. How to read Outlook Express *.DBX files?

6. Outlook Express DBX file...

7. Outlook Express DBX file...

8. How to Extract ALL files from an Outlook Express 5 folder (.dbx)

9. Outllook Express DBX files

10. E-mail from Access to Outlook Express

11. e-mail by outlook express from Access

12. How to read a text file from OutLook Express mail