Macros are disabled and can't re-enable
Author Message
 Macros are disabled and can't re-enable

I wrote a few macros (run from outlook) to automatically
send e-mails to people in an Access database.  They work
perfectly until I close and re-open Outlook.  My macros
are then automatically disabled and I can't enable them.
What do I need to do?

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:06:36 GMT
 Macros are disabled and can't re-enable
Did you check your Tools | Macro | Security setting in Outlook?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions

Quote:

> I wrote a few macros (run from outlook) to automatically
> send e-mails to people in an Access database.  They work
> perfectly until I close and re-open Outlook.  My macros
> are then automatically disabled and I can't enable them.
> What do I need to do?

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:40:13 GMT

1. 'Enable / Disable' macro message

2. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

3. disable the enable/disable macro message

4. Removing the [ENABLE MACROS] [DISABLE MACROS] popup window

5. Enable disable macros Msgbox

6. Disabled / Enabled Macro

7. Excel 2000 enable/disable macros

8. How to turn off Enable/Disable Macro Prompt...

9. Enable/Disable Macros in VB

10. How can i suppress Enable/Disable Macros in program using VB

11. Annoying security Macros Enable/Disable when starting Outlook

12. OUTLVBA.DLL Contains Macros - Enable/Disable