Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents
Author Message
 Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

Does anyone know how to retain hard pagebreaks (0xC) when you save a Word
document to a text document?

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:26:24 GMT
 Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents
Replace the PageBreaks by textual indicators.
Then save to textfile.

If you want to retrieve the pagebreaks opening
the texfile in Word, replace the textual indicators by pagebreaks before
resaving it to a Word document.

If this isn't what y're after, kindly rephrase yr question.

Krgrds,
Perry

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to retain hard pagebreaks (0xC) when you save a Word
> document to a text document?

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 05:08:34 GMT
 Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents
Perry,

When you say "textual indicators", what indicator are you referring to?
Some arbitrary tag, or is there a specific indicator which will force the
pagebreak in the text version of the document (which is what I want to do).

Thanks...

Dan

Quote:
> Replace the PageBreaks by textual indicators.
> Then save to textfile.

> If you want to retrieve the pagebreaks opening
> the texfile in Word, replace the textual indicators by pagebreaks before
> resaving it to a Word document.

> If this isn't what y're after, kindly rephrase yr question.

> Krgrds,
> Perry

> > Does anyone know how to retain hard pagebreaks (0xC) when you save a
Word
> > document to a text document?

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:54:19 GMT
 Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents
Textual signs that you make up yrself and easily can replace
when loading textfile for reformatting purposes.

As stated previsouly, is this isn't what y're after
rephrase the question.

Krgrds,
Perry

Quote:
> Perry,

> When you say "textual indicators", what indicator are you referring to?
> Some arbitrary tag, or is there a specific indicator which will force the
> pagebreak in the text version of the document (which is what I want to
do).

> Thanks...

> Dan

> > Replace the PageBreaks by textual indicators.
> > Then save to textfile.

> > If you want to retrieve the pagebreaks opening
> > the texfile in Word, replace the textual indicators by pagebreaks before
> > resaving it to a Word document.

> > If this isn't what y're after, kindly rephrase yr question.

> > Krgrds,
> > Perry

> > > Does anyone know how to retain hard pagebreaks (0xC) when you save a
> Word
> > > document to a text document?

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 01:50:31 GMT

1. Inserting page break in text document

2. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

3. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

4. Concerting word document to text document

5. How to Save Text as a Word Document

6. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

7. how to split a word document page by page

8. saving Word 2000 document as Word 97 format

9. Section break on last page of document

10. Breaking up a Word Document

11. Breaking a password for Word 8.0 document

12. How to create a shortcut or alias to the document upon saving the document