Printing Access queries from Word
Author Message
 Printing Access queries from Word

Use Word 2000 and Access 2000:
I have a list of Access queries in a word document and I would like to print
all of them from Word. I have created a command button and I would like to
be able to click on the button and print all of the queries. Don't know if
this is possible doing it this way or if there is a better way to do this in
Word. I'm new to VBA programming but am trying to read everything I can to
get up to speed.

Pete Provencher

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:21:02 GMT
 Printing Access queries from Word
Hi Pete,

I don't quite follow. If you have the list already in Word, all you need to do
is click the Print button in Word? Or from a button in Access, you automate
Word and send the PrintOut command. Do you know how to automate Word at all
from within Access?

Quote:
> I have a list of Access queries in a word document and I would like to print
> all of them from Word. I have created a command button and I would like to
> be able to click on the button and print all of the queries.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:41:28 GMT

1. Print formatting problems -- Using VBA in Access 2000 to print a doc in Word

2. Access-Error printing Word Document from Access

3. Access to Word, queries are read differently...

4. Access query and Word

5. from access query to table in word

6. ACCESS query to WORD document via Automation

7. Exporting Access query to Word Document

8. Export Access Queries to a Word Doc via a VB6 Program

9. Creating Word and Rich Text Files from an Access Query

10. automatically create word doc from access query

11. move between Access and Word, back to Access, Close word

12. printing word doc thru access - code adjustment