ListBox Word Wrap?
Author Message
 ListBox Word Wrap?

Does anyone have any ideas how I can cause a value in a listbox to word
wrap. I have a listbox that is populated by strings that are from 1 to ?
characters.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cary

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:37:10 GMT
 ListBox Word Wrap?
The standard Access ListBox does not support word wrap, period.
Your best bet is to use a SubForm with standard TextBox controls.

HTH
Stephen Lebans
http://www.lebans.com
Access Code, Tips and Tricks

> Does anyone have any ideas how I can cause a value in a listbox to
word
> wrap. I have a listbox that is populated by strings that are from 1 to
?
> characters.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

> Thanks

> Cary

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 21:35:01 GMT

1. Word Wrap in a ListBox -- Style 1

2. Divide long word in pieces for word wrap

3. wrap at top and bottom of listbox

4. Listbox Text Wrapping

5. Text Wrapping in a ListBox

6. ListBox Wrapping Text