OLE Problem
Author Message
 OLE Problem

i have a big problem. when i want to use an active x , i get the message:
The OLE-Server is not registered. how can i register the OLE-Server????

thank you for your answers

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Problem
depends on what control you using and when you get this message.
can you provide more details?

Quote:
> i have a big problem. when i want to use an active x , i get the message:
> The OLE-Server is not registered. how can i register the OLE-Server????

> thank you for your answers

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Problem
i want to use the "msinet.ocx" in an access97-form. but when i click on the
ocx i get this message!

Quote:
> depends on what control you using and when you get this message.
> can you provide more details?

> > i have a big problem. when i want to use an active x , i get the
message:
> > The OLE-Server is not registered. how can i register the OLE-Server????

> > thank you for your answers

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Problem
first try to register msinet.ocx using regsvr32.exe
then make sure that you have latest OLE files installed, which comes with
VB6
you can simply make a setup in VB and run it once on your PC with access

Quote:
> i want to use the "msinet.ocx" in an access97-form. but when i click on
the
> ocx i get this message!

> > depends on what control you using and when you get this message.
> > can you provide more details?

> > > i have a big problem. when i want to use an active x , i get the
> message:
> > > The OLE-Server is not registered. how can i register the
OLE-Server????

> > > thank you for your answers

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Problem
i have registered my ocx but no chance to solve the problem.
is there any chance without vb6?

Quote:
> first try to register msinet.ocx using regsvr32.exe
> then make sure that you have latest OLE files installed, which comes with
> VB6
> you can simply make a setup in VB and run it once on your PC with access

> > i want to use the "msinet.ocx" in an access97-form. but when i click on
> the
> > ocx i get this message!

> > > depends on what control you using and when you get this message.
> > > can you provide more details?

> > message:
> OLE-Server????

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Problem
i dont know. what i learned - if you use controls from VB6 on win95 or
winnt4 machine - you need to install new OLE files, comes with VB6

Quote:
> i have registered my ocx but no chance to solve the problem.
> is there any chance without vb6?

> > first try to register msinet.ocx using regsvr32.exe
> > then make sure that you have latest OLE files installed, which comes
with
> > VB6
> > you can simply make a setup in VB and run it once on your PC with access

> > > i want to use the "msinet.ocx" in an access97-form. but when i click
on
> > the
> > > ocx i get this message!

> > > message:
> > OLE-Server????

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6 : OLE problems and problems reading data

2. OLE Problems getting CBF code to execute

3. ole problem

4. Serious OLE Problem...Please Help!

5. OLE problem, or what am I doing wrong?

6. OLE problem

7. simple OLE problem - making Outlook appear

8. SourceSafe OLE Problem..

9. OLE problem, or what am I doing wrong?

10. Excel Worksheet Via OLE - Problem

11. Netscape DDE and OLE problems

12. Visual Basic 4.0, OLE problem...help?