Help - problems Word macro for sharp ar407 printer
Author Message
 Help - problems Word macro for sharp ar407 printer

Our office has a Sharp ar-407 printer/copier/scanner which does not want to
work with my recorded macros

I recorded a macro to set up the printer to print to particular trays for my
office letters.  (Tray 1 headed paper - Tray 2 continuation paper)

I recorded another to print an office copy on plain paper to Tray 3.

The problem is this:  after printing top copy and then an office copy the
top copy macro does not set the paper for trays 1 and 2 again.  It gives me
another plain paper copy.

Is there a way around this.  I am still at the beginners stage with scripts
but am willing to give it a try.

On looking at the recorded scripts they look exactly alike.

Any help and suggestions appreciated

CJ

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:25:52 GMT

1. Help Word macro and sharp ar407 printer

2. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

3. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

4. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

5. macro printing in automatic duplex with a hp970Cxi printer in word

6. Macro for changing printer in Word

7. Macro to change Printer for Word

8. macro printing in automatic duplex with a hp970Cxi printer in word

9. Delete macro from MS Word document - problem.

10. Problems running macro via a word document

11. Word/Excel Mailmerge via VBA macro problem

12. Macro problems with Word