Accessing the properties of a MS Word Document
Author Message
 Accessing the properties of a MS Word Document

Good Day,
I am looking to write a small application which will be able to access
the Title section under the properties of a MS Word document. Example
when one right clicks on the Word file and clicks properties and under
the summary tab, a list of fields are available which could be ammended.
Anyway I need to be able to access and change those fields.
Thanks
Jack

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:00:07 GMT
 Accessing the properties of a MS Word Document
Hi Jack

How can I get access to the Document Properties of a Word file without
opening the document?
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/DSOFile.htm

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Quote:

> Good Day,
> I am looking to write a small application which will be able to access
> the Title section under the properties of a MS Word document. Example
> when one right clicks on the Word file and clicks properties and under
> the summary tab, a list of fields are available which could be ammended.
> Anyway I need to be able to access and change those fields.
> Thanks
> Jack

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:55:20 GMT

1. Accessing the properties of a MS Word Document

2. Accessing the properties of a MS Word Document

3. Accessing the properties of a MS Word Document

4. MS/Access.adp access to Custom Document Properties

5. Extracting of MS-Word Document Properties

6. MS Word Document Properties from Docs on NT LAN

7. Accessing MS-Office 95 builtin document properties with VB

8. Accessing MS Word document in OLE Container Control

9. URGENT: Accessing MS Word Documents

10. Accessing MS Word document in OLE Container Control

11. x/y graphing and links to MS-Word documents from Access DB

12. accessing word document properties