Populate Email Body with Query results
Author Message
 Populate Email Body with Query results

I am trying to send the results of a query in the body of an email (plain
text) using the sendobject command with the object type set as
acSendNoObject. I don't have any trouble sending strings to the message text
part of SendObject, but I don't know how to dump the results of a query to
the message text section. I guess what I am looking for is how to get the
query results into a string. Any help is appreciated.

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:25:17 GMT

1. eMail SQL results in message body

2. Populating a text box with the results of a select query

3. Tree Object populated by query results?

4. Tree Object populated by query results?

5. Populate a grid with results from SQL query

6. Tree Object populated by query results?

7. populate combo box using query result

8. Tree Object populated by query results?

9. Tree Object populated by query results?

10. Automating Emailing Query Results

11. automating query and email result

12. email from query results