Graphics in reports
Author Message
 Graphics in reports

Hi,

I am working on access database for resource managent.  The big part is
the report, which will show the tasks as bars with the height being the
number of heads and the length being the duration.  There obviously would
be bars overlapping and I doubt this would be a standara ms-access chart.
I was thinking of writing a VB procedure to draw a bitmap or metafile and
have that imported to the report.  The report (and the chart) won't be
saved, the data will be though.  The purpose of this tool is to allow
management to fiddle with the settings and see the projected results.  So
if anyone knows how to make this chart, I'd appreciate it.

Please reply be e-mail.

Garrett

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics in reports

2. Graphics in reports

3. graphic in report

4. Graphics on Reports

5. Report with Graphic

6. Graphics in MS Access97(reports)

7. Crystal Reports and Graphics

8. graphics in Crystal Report

9. crystal reports graphics

10. How to incorperate dynamic graphics in Database report ?

11. Crystal Reports and Graphics

12. Printing Graphic from Crystal Reports