fix word window
Author Message
 fix word window

I want to start a word.application with my VB application.
The word.application should be 1. fixed, that is, the
user can'nt move word with the mouse. 2. without buttons
of maximize and minimize at the top right of the word,
that is, the user can only close word.
Thank you for tips in advace!
Shen

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:15:56 GMT
 fix word window
You can add an OLE control to a form in your VB app, then activate Word as
an in-place object within the control. You can hide the minimize and
maximize buttons on the form; and if you hide the title bar also the user
has no way to move the form unless you provide a way.

Quote:
> I want to start a word.application with my VB application.
> The word.application should be 1. fixed, that is, the
> user can'nt move word with the mouse. 2. without buttons
> of maximize and minimize at the top right of the word,
> that is, the user can only close word.
> Thank you for tips in advace!
> Shen

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:31:49 GMT

1. A fixed word in windows

2. How to show fixed underline in word doc?

3. Cannot fix Window changing size and state

4. Help with creating fixed size primary window

5. MDI - Outline/fixed Window? at SIDE of Parent

6. How to Fix Cascading Windows

7. Launching Internet Explorer window at fixed size from VB

8. how to fix vb scrollbar display problem on windows nt

9. WINDOWS SECURITY FIXES!!!!!!!!!!

10. Window flash from Word Object vb5, word 8

11. Fixed String and Fixed Array

12. OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one