Emailing / Faxing Reports
Author Message
 Emailing / Faxing Reports

Hi fellow developers,

I'm writing a fully fledged accounting system using Access 97, and I
need to have the facility to send reports through Internet EMail
(using MS Exchange) and also to fax them (using WinFax).

I have tried to use the 'OutPut To' option but to no avail. Is there
any other way how to do this?

Tks & Rgds,
Ivan

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Emailing / Faxing Reports

I have a program called Fax-it that utilizes DDE to take control of
WinFax.  This allows a report to be printed to the fax system, Access then
takes over WinFax and fills in all of the information required, including
attachments, cover pages and even filling in the cover pages.  This program
is easy to drop in to existing application and has been in use for a couple
of years.  If this would help you, it is available for $79 USD.

Good luck with your project.

Quote:
> Hi fellow developers,

> I'm writing a fully fledged accounting system using Access 97, and I
> need to have the facility to send reports through Internet EMail
> (using MS Exchange) and also to fax them (using WinFax).

> I have tried to use the 'OutPut To' option but to no avail. Is there
> any other way how to do this?

> Tks & Rgds,
> Ivan

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emailing Access reports

2. emailing reports with subreports WITHOUT using sendObject

3. Emailing Reports Containing SubReports

4. Access97: Emailing mulitple reports

5. emailing partial reports

6. Emailing an access report using VB .NET?

7. Printing/Emailing Access reports from VB

8. Problems Emailing a Crystal Report

9. emailing a report

10. Problems Emailing a Crystal Report

11. Emailing a report