Programatic conversion 95-->97
Author Message
 Programatic conversion 95-->97

I have an application written in Pascal that uses Access tables for data
storage.  I would like to write a conversion routine into my app that will
convert the tables from Access 95 (DAO3.0) to Access 97(DAO3.5).  I have
full access to the DAO API or could spawn an outside utility.

Does anybody know a DAO API call that will perform the conversion?  A
standalone converter I could call from my program?

Thanks,

BK

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. '95 to '97 conversion problems

2. Function Template Wizard, Conversion from 95 to 97

3. Access 95/97 - Access II Conversion

4. Determining file Version via VB(word 95, 97, Excel 95 97)

5. 95--->97 form_ not supported??

6. Converting 97 -> 95

7. Access 95 ---> Access 97

8. dBase -> Access 97 conversion w/ functions

9. DBase -> Access 97 conversion w/functions

10. '97 -> 2K conversion - aggravating

11. Access 95 and (Excel 97 and Excel 95)

12. How to get Access 97 work on Windows 95 and 98