Strings - how can I convert to Initial Caps?
Author Message
 Strings - how can I convert to Initial Caps?

Sorry, newbie question here, but I need to write a VBA proc in Access
to convert a text string to have initial caps, i.e. I want all words to
start with a capital letter and all other letters to be lower case,
(variable numbers of words in each string)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Strings - how can I convert to Initial Caps?
OK, I have found the answer myself...

go here to see it, and loads of other really useful stuff:

http://www.mvps.org/access/strings/str0005.htm

Quote:

> Sorry, newbie question here, but I need to write a VBA proc in Access
> to convert a text string to have initial caps, i.e. I want all words
> start with a capital letter and all other letters to be lower case,
> (variable numbers of words in each string)

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to make all caps to Initial Capitols

2. Initial Caps

3. initial or convert an array

4. Convert to CAPS

5. Converting CAPS to lowercase

6. USER INITIALS to string variable???

7. converting a string to a long (string contains a Hex number)

8. Converting an unicode string to ascii code string

9. BinaryRead - howto convert binary string back to string array

10. Converting Hex string to Bi string in QB

11. How convert API lpsz String to BASIC string?

12. converting string pointer to string