visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio
Author Message
 visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio

I'd like to convert my diagrams to a XML-file. How can i create a
text-file with VBA in Visio ?

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:12:16 GMT
 visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio
Kees,

Visio 2000 cannot save out XML files.
This functionality will be in the next version of Visio.

The only vector/ASCII filetype that Visio 2000 can save is dxf.

--Chadbl

Quote:
> I'd like to convert my diagrams to a XML-file. How can i create a
> text-file with VBA in Visio ?

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 13:57:09 GMT

1. Creating & managing a Visio diagram by VBA

2. Help - How do I create dynamic Visio diagrams?

3. creating xml using visio

4. VBA created menu in Visio 2002 is inactive?!

5. Coding VBA in a MS Word Object created in a Visio document

6. Complete Project Visio Diagram

7. Dynamic Visio Diagrams

8. Access Visio Diagram

9. Visio E/R source diagram from TXT o CSV files

10. Automatic Diagramming and Visio?

11. Filename of linked ole object in visio diagram?

12. Extract data from Visio database diagram.