Where am I in Excel
Author Message
 Where am I in Excel

Hi there - I used to know a way of determining which cell I was in - for
instance, to know what cell I was in when a macro is run. And through age
I've forgotten.

Can anyone help please?

Cheers

David Smith

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:43:53 GMT
 Where am I in Excel
Hi David,

Try one of the Excel groups (this is for Word), but ActiveCell.Row and
ActiveCell.Column  might be what you're looking for.

HTH

Quote:
> Hi there - I used to know a way of determining which cell I was in - for
> instance, to know what cell I was in when a macro is run. And through age
> I've forgotten.

> Can anyone help please?

> Cheers

> David Smith

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:08:03 GMT

1. I am looking for an example on how to combine word and excel

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

6. Linking to Excel - many Excel processes left open?

7. Opening an excel file through a form/running excel macros through access

8. Refresh Access/Excel connection when Excel opened

9. Access to Excel Automation - Release Excel Object

10. ref excel 10 vs ref excel 9

11. Running excel add-in (added into excel - not access) in Access VBA

12. read excel file in access 2000 lire fichier excel dans access 2000