OnAction Property not working in Com Addin (XP)
Author Message
 OnAction Property not working in Com Addin (XP)

Hi all,

I've written a Com-Addin that adds a custom button to the standard toolbar
on Mail items. It works well.

My problem is that when selecting -- File -> Send To -> Mail Recipient --
from either Word or Excel, the Com-Addin on_click event does not fire.

I found an article ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) that says the
OnAction property of my button is used in this case. Unfortunately, it looks
to me like the procedure indicated by the OnAction property MUST BE in the
VbaProject.OTM project. I need the OnAction property to run a routine in my
Com-Addin.

Is this possible? Can anyone suggest a work around?
Thanks

--
Matthew Fitzmaurice
Manager, Portal Development (MCSD)

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 07:58:56 GMT

1. Command Bar Button .OnAction Property not working...

2. onaction property not working when adding commandbarbutton in VBA code

3. onAction does not work

4. OnAction does not work

5. COM Addin for Custom Property Page

6. Com Addin Work Fine on My Machine but...

7. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

8. Eventhandler for an addin created in vb.net for Outlook 2002 not working

9. .net addin for outlook does not work

10. VB6 Text property of UserControl does not work with UpDown Control's buddy property

11. using COM/DCOM within a COM-Addin ???

12. TSISoon still not working on XP - other machines...