Drag and drop contact onto Word VBA userform
Author Message
 Drag and drop contact onto Word VBA userform

Can anybody direct me to some information (or preferably some sample code)
that shows how to provide drag and drop functionality between an Outlook
contact folder and a Word VBA userform?

I want to be able to drag a contact from a folder and drop it on the
userform, take the data from the object and populate text boxes on the form.
Can this even be done in VBA? I know VBA userforms have a BeforeDropOrPaste
event but can it work with a contact object?

Mon, 07 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can you drag contact to a word userform?

2. Drag & drop file onto ListViewItem function

3. drag-dropping a treeview node onto a datagrid

4. Drag Drop text fragment onto another control

5. Drag N Drop onto an exe?

6. drag and drop onto the system tray

7. Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form

8. Drag and Drop onto a Control Array?

9. : Drag/Drop onto other controls

10. Drag and Drop onto Picture box in user control

11. dragging and dropping onto user control

12. drag-and-drop from Data Environment designer onto custom control