set printer api
Author Message
 set printer api

i lost a posting someone made about the set printer api, there was a
reference to a compuserve site. i am looking for ways to manipulate the
default printer from access8.

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 set printer api

Garrett:

We posted about the setprinter api a few times in the past week or so.
Basically its a complex api that you won't normally use in Access.  However
if you are looking for a method to change printers, then stop by our web
site (compuserve web address below) and look in the developer tools section
for "On the Fly Printing" for Access 97.

HTH
--
Steve Arbaugh
ATTAC Consulting Group

Quote:
> i lost a posting someone made about the set printer api, there was a
> reference to a compuserve site. i am looking for ways to manipulate the
> default printer from access8.

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 set printer api

The microsoft sit has entire white paper on the subject, check under Office
Developer.

Quote:
> i lost a posting someone made about the set printer api, there was a
> reference to a compuserve site. i am looking for ways to manipulate the
> default printer from access8.

Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 set printer api

Hi Garrett:
The URL you are looking for is:
http://www.microsoft.com/AccessDev/Articles/GetzCh10.HTM

I am currently plowing through the same issue. Good Luck!

Regards,
Carmi Abramowitz
<http://www.kleinmgmt.com>
* Klein Management Systems - Custom Software Solutions   *
*                                                        *
* Phone:    914-369-0900 x504                            *
* Fax:      914-369-8205                                 *
* Address:  Klein Management Systems                     *
*           400 Rella Boulevard, Suite 125               *
*           Suffern, NY 10901                            *

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROBLEM: Adding a printer via API, then creating a printer Share via API (source included)

2. Setting the printer port through an API

3. Setting printer fonts using API

4. how to set up printer properties using API?

5. API to set default Printer

6. Set Printer Properties in API for PrintForm

7. How to set printer property via API (download ttfs)

8. Setting via API the default printer settings

9. Set the printer orientation ->Win32 API

10. Setting printer's paper bin and duplex with API calls

11. How to Set default Printer.Orientation using API Call

12. Set Default Printer in VB using API calls