Export Fixed Width with TransferText
Author Message
 Export Fixed Width with TransferText

Hi there
I am wondering wheather some could tell me whereas the information for
Export Fixed Width of TransferText is phsically stored on the pc ??
or is it only saved under specs. in the export import meue??

Thanks Herman

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Export Fixed Width with TransferText
If you save a spec, it is saved in two system tables, that you can
view if you choose to display system tables under Tools/Options. But
knowing that doesn't really help you do anything interesting. If you
need to save such info, look at using schema.ini files instead, which
are documented in the microsoft knowledgebase.

 -- Andy

Quote:

>Hi there
>I am wondering wheather some could tell me whereas the information for
>Export Fixed Width of TransferText is phsically stored on the pc ??
>or is it only saved under specs. in the export import meue??

>Thanks Herman

Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fixed-Width Import/Export Specification File

2. Export Fix Width is just like tab delima

3. How to export a table with a fix width

4. Export an Access table to a text (fixed width) file

5. Export to Fixed-Width Text File

6. Help! Exporting table to Fixed-Width Text file

7. Exporting a query to Static HTML using TransferText method

8. Export via TransferText

9. TransferText and Export Specs

10. Access 2000, Export Text File - Using TransferText Command

11. Output to a fixed-width text file

12. ???Importing Fixed Width TXT File