Answer Paramater Querry Using Calender Control
Author Message
 Answer Paramater Querry Using Calender Control

I have an access database with paramater querries in it that users
access by clicking a command button on a form and answer the standard
dialog box that Access uses for parameter queries.

The user must answer two questions in the dialog box. They must enter
a date (which will show all transactions after that date) and choose
from a choice of four office codes (which limits the querry to only
transaction for a office ie:the NY office, NJ office, Texas office)

I would like the user to be presented with a form that once the click
the command button for the querry on my form which would have the
calender control and option buttons for the offices.

Any thoughts?

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:57:00 GMT

1. Filter Querry on Subform using calender control

2. How to create the calender in MDI form without using vbBuilt in Calender Function

3. Using the calender control

4. How to create appointment calender from calender in VB

5. ADO querry using "ADsDSOObject" in VBScript

6. Using a variable in a Querry

7. paramater queries using VB5.0/Access 97

8. Passing paramaters to Crystal 5 from VB using Report Engine API

9. Use a from control as paramater in a vba function

10. Paramater query / Data control

11. VB 3.0 Data Control with Paramater Queries

12. Calender controls