zone appended to the "Sent: " field.  E.g.,

    Sent: Wed 2/6/02 9:51 AM [PST]

Thanks in advance for advice,

Trevor Taylor
IMAGINiT Technologies

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 04:32:28 GMT

1. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

2. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

3. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

4. Determining Time Zones or Server Time

5. Time offset for Time Zone display?

6. time zones and daylight saving time

7. Formatting Time to GMT when current Time Zone not known

8. Time & Time Zones

9. UTC time and Time Zones

10. checking all messages received while outlook was shut down;storing time

11. Time Zones: How do I tell which time zone I am in.

12. Time stamping the time a record was added to a table