get current printer
Author Message
 get current printer

Hi,

does anyone know of a way to retrieve the current printer in Access 97? I
want to display the currently selected printer and offer the user to
change the printer if neccessary. It does not seem so easy, I have tried
lots! I guess it's got to be API functions?

Cheers

Christoph

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 get current printer
Look at this sample
ftp://www.mcwtech.com/defaultprt.zip

Quote:
> Hi,

> does anyone know of a way to retrieve the current printer in Access 97? I
> want to display the currently selected printer and offer the user to
> change the printer if neccessary. It does not seem so easy, I have tried
> lots! I guess it's got to be API functions?

> Cheers

> Christoph

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Current Printer

2. Q: Forcing Printer Paper bins / Getting List Per Printer

3. Printer Object - Getting the available printer information

4. Getting the printer settings without initialising the printer?

5. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

6. Getting Raw Printer Data To The Printer

7. Getting Printer and Printer Job Handle

8. VBA date query - not getting current date

9. getting current time from network

10. Getting name of current procedure

11. Getting access to current record.

12. Getting the path of the Current DB