Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner
Author Message
 Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

Hi,

I'm a VB5 consultant & programmer and i try to find a solution
to scan a document from a VB5 application to a HP Scanjet 4p scanner.

The problem is the HP scanner come with Hp's Hp-Picture scan 2.0 Twain
program. Each time any application try to acquire a document, this utility
come
on the screen to ask the user to scan an image,an draw, OCR...

I don't care about this feature. I just want to click on a VB button to
start to scan
an document with some saved preferences.

I see some software like Omnipage Pro with their own drivers...
I try to call HP and a guy say me it's no possible to find the solution
from HP.

IS ANY ONE with a simple solution (DLL - OCX - ...)

Thanks to all for help

----------
Vincent RITHNER
Route du Chili 51 - Po Box 577
CH-1870 Monthey - Switzerland
Tel: ++41/ 24 472 40 10
Fax: ++41/ 24 472 41 30

----------

Sat, 20 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

2. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

3. TWAIN HP/Scanner Inte

4. TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface

5. Page Size / HP ScanJet 4C

6. HP ScanJet 4c

7. Page Size / HP ScanJet 4C

8. Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.

9. SCANNERS - TWAIN.DLLS

10. twain scanner

11. Twain Scanner Integration

12. Threading and TWAIN Scanners