Visual Basic Editor/Macro Editor don't open
Author Message
 Visual Basic Editor/Macro Editor don't open

Anybody have any suggestions about why I can't get either
of these editors to open in Outlook?  I'm running XP Pro
with Office XP Professional.  I'm stumped.

TIA,
Laura

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:25:03 GMT

1. Can't open data control in MS Visual Basic Editor for MS project

2. Cannot open the "Visual Basic-Editor"

3. can't find the visual basic editor

4. Accessing Outlook's Visual Basic Editor

5. WHY DON'T THE FUNCTIONS FROM MY DLL SHOW IN THE EDITOR

6. Word won't open VBA editor

7. can't open a project in the VBA editor

8. Word won't open VBA editor

9. i can't open a inherited form with form editor (beta 2)

10. Locating Visual Basic Editor in MS-Access 97

11. visual basic editor crash

12. Closing Visual Basic Editor