Inserting text from database to word docs
Author Message
 Inserting text from database to word docs

Hi
I've seen case management programs which place customer details such as name
address and certain variables from a data base into standard word documents
and wondered if any one could tell me the basis of the technique. Is mail
merge used or bookmarks or something similar.

Where could I find further details

Many thanks
Julian

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:32:20 GMT
 Inserting text from database to word docs
Hi Julian,

Quote:
> I've seen case management programs which place customer details such as name
> address and certain variables from a data base into standard word documents
> and wondered if any one could tell me the basis of the technique. Is mail
> merge used or bookmarks or something similar.

It could be either one, depending on the circumstances.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:25:25 GMT

1. Finding text inside Word Docs without using Word

2. Finding text inside Word Docs without using Word

3. Finding text inside Word Docs without using Word

4. Insert many Word docs into one

5. HW: Execute MS Word from VB5 and insert text into Word

6. HW: Execute MS Word from VB5 and insert text into Word

7. Pulling text from multiple word docs into a new doc

8. looking for tool to text-search witin MS Word docs at a site

9. Insert text from a text file into Word doc

10. combine folders full of text files into single MS Word Docs

11. Automatic text file formatting/Word docs

12. Converting multiple Word 97 docs to plain text