Print table file layout??
Author Message
 Print table file layout??

I have database with 30+ tables with dozens of fields.  Is there a utility
to print out the file layouts??

THANKS

James

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Print table file layout??

Quote:

> I have database with 30+ tables with dozens of fields.  Is there a utility
> to print out the file layouts??

> THANKS

> James

A quick Fix:

Hit your Print Screen button on the keyboard when your in design mode.

Open Microsoft Word and Choose Paste. Not Perfect but it works.

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Print table file layout??
Use the database documenter.
Tools / Analize / Documenter

--
Alberto Borbolla
Microsoft VB MVP

Quote:
> I have database with 30+ tables with dozens of fields.  Is there a utility
> to print out the file layouts??

> THANKS

> James

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Print table file layout??
There is also a Print Relationships add-on that you can download from the
Microsoft site.
Jean

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

2. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

3. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

4. What happens if attached table layout changes?

5. Table Layout settings.

6. Relationships layout: table position

7. Table Layout and Drop down (vba to javascript)

8. display HTML Table like layout in VB.net

9. Tables / Layout / DB problem

10. DB Table Maintenance - Form Layout

11. Sample news code and table layout

12. Tables / Layout / DB problem