adding a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form
Author Message
 adding a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form

Hi,
How do I add a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form
? What dll/ocx/other file should I reference to ?

Thanks in advance,
Gil.

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:21:28 GMT
 adding a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form
Have you tried to use Word's built-in dialog boxes ?

Example:     Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen).Show
                   Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen).Display

The first example executes the measures taken within the contol, whilst the
second example doesn't (allows you to promt the user for input from the
control).

/BosseH

Quote:
> Hi,
> How do I add a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form
> ? What dll/ocx/other file should I reference to ?

> Thanks in advance,
> Gil.

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:49:36 GMT

1. using DirListBox , FileListBox and DriveListBox in a2k

2. drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox

3. DriveListBox, DirListBox, FileListBox controls

4. DirListBox DriveListBox and FileListBox

5. Synchronizing DriveListBox, DirListBox and FileListBox

6. DirListBox, FileListBox in a form????

7. DriveListBox/DirListBox/FileListBox in VBA?

8. Sync DriveListBox to a DirListBox

9. no network in drivelistbox nor dirlistbox??

10. No network in drivelistbox nor in dirlistbox?

11. Syncronize dirListBox and driveListBox

12. DriveListBox and DirListBox