Smart Tags in Office2000?
Author Message
 Smart Tags in Office2000?

Dear forum,

Recently, I think about is there any similar
functionalities in office2000 resembles smart tags in
office XP?

Or can we build it in VBA?

My thinking is, whenever I typed "{*filter*}" in office2000,
a context menu will popup a list of drug classes, when I
select one of the classes, the selected drug class will be
popped up another list containing the member {*filter*} for my
selection.

Any input will be appreicated,

Adonis
020727

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:27:47 GMT

1. Looking for Office Developer(s) - context menus, Smart Tags

2. Smart Tag Newbie

3. Smart Tags

4. New Phone Number Smart Tag Posted

5. Any good Smart Tag Development sites?

6. Enabling specific Smart Tags via object model

7. Toobar to invoke custom Smart Tag?

8. Smart Tags

9. Smart Tags on Word Form

10. Smart Tags

11. Smart Tag development in VB.NET - deployment issue

12. smart tags in visula basic .net