VBA script - execute from command line
Author Message
 VBA script - execute from command line

How can I apply or execute a VBA scrtip from a command line? We're using
Win98SE and Outlook2000, the script will modify an Outlook template.

Thank you,

Chris

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:34:20 GMT
 VBA script - execute from command line
Try cscript vbcriptname.vbs arguements
i.e. csript smtpreg.vbs /add 1 blah blah

Jordan

Quote:

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:43:37 GMT

1. Executing command line function from VBA (Excel)

2. How to execute script code line by line?

3. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

4. Executing command to command line from VB App

5. Executing a command line using code

6. AutoNew fails to execute from command line

7. Executing command-line EXE and retrieving output

8. How do you execute a Command line App inside a VB program

9. Executing 16Bit Command Line App with VB6

10. executing vb programs using command line parameters

11. executing command line functions within VB

12. Execute command line program from VBScript