Performing web type Search in Word or Excel
Author Message
 Performing web type Search in Word or Excel

Good morning,

Hoping there is a way for me to do this...  Our intranet search is
pathetic, so I am creating an index in either Word or Excel and was
hoping there is a way to perform
a web type search instead of the standard "find".  I'd like to have a
search box and button that would perform the search and return a list of
all matching documents.  If this is something other than wishful
thinking... please reply with an example of how I would write the code
for this functionality.

Thanx!!
Julz

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:59:20 GMT

1. vba script in excel to perform manipulations in excel

2. Word searching files, with data from a cell in excel

3. SEARCHING WORD AND EXCEL

4. Opening excel,word, msproject files in a web form in VB.Net

5. Word and Excel document object in web page

6. Performing a like search

7. VB5/Access 97- PERFORMING SEARCHES ON THE DBGRID

8. Can't perform wildcard search when using ODBC in visual basic

9. how to perform search for a file?

10. How can I perform a non-stricted indexed search with VB3.0 and ACESS2.0

11. Basic-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

12. Problem performing calculations on Date data type